Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Always a student...

Today has been a great day. I love my career as a therapist. I know that is what I am to be doing in this season of my life. I know that I make a difference in the lives of others....not everyone, but some most people. I am not questioning my journey or wanting to take a different track...but today....I have loved today.

Today I was a student in the full sense. I have sat in class today...discussing Old Testament and Theology...two different classes. I have been able to just sit and soak up the teaching and discussions of others. I have not been the one with the answers today...and I am okay with that. I have been the one thinking of questions....and seeking answers....

I love being in the classroom. I really feel free in the classroom. This probably seems crazy to others...but I love to learn. I love to be in school, learning.

I believe that we are all students, all the time. We are constantly in the state of learning, we just don't recognize it.....However, when learning is the focus...you don't miss it. We miss so much when we lose the perspective of learning....We get wrapped up in living that we miss the learning. Today, I didn't miss the learning...I soaked it up!!!

And I get to do it again tomorrow!!! YAY for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment